- It is an expensive running shoe
- Has a stiff mid-sole and unresponsive
- Outsole was too thin, durability is in question
The Adidas Tracerocker received a positive response from running community, this is a neutral running shoe. It can handle trails and daily running, though some reported that they didn’t like the mid-sole and its fit.
- Designand aesthetics is a big plus to running community
- Offers comfort, lightweight and true to its size
- Traction capability of the outsole was great, according to some runners
- This shoe is durable and can last a long time, grate for a daily running shoe